Digital Marketing Lead at DISH, an EchoStar Company (Greater Denver Area, CO)
At Boost, we deliver value without compromise, continually redefining what's possible from a mobile carrier for more than 9 million customers.
Our teams reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking. Today, we're building a multi-brand wireless telco alongside DISH and its first-of-a-kind network to upend the retail market and deliver groundbreaking new experiences for all.
Together, we'll draw on our legacies of disruption to change the way the world communicates.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
DISH Wireless is seeking a Digital Marketing Lead to join our dynamic Customer Base and owned Channels Marketing team. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in elevating customer value and retention by implementing strategic initiatives throughout the customer lifecycle, ultimately enhancing the customer journey and user experience. As a Digital Marketing Lead, you will be at the forefront of developing impactful customer communications aimed at boosting engagement, driving sales, and fostering retention across the entire customer lifecycle. Your primary responsibilities will involve crafting, launching, and assessing the effectiveness of highly targeted email and SMS campaigns. Join us in this exciting opportunity to shape the digital marketing landscape, influence customer interactions, and contribute to the ongoing success of DISH Wireless. If you are passionate about leveraging your expertise to drive meaningful customer connections, we invite you to be a key player in our team.
- Develop and execute engaging email and SMS campaigns to support customer retention and business objectives
- Serve as subject matter expert on API/triggered comms, and work with appropriate teams in IT and other parts of the business to set up sophisticated customer-focused triggered campaigns and journeys
- Collaborate within the Retail Wireless Marketing team and across multiple teams including Creative, Web, and IT to develop campaigns, manage deployments, and measure engagement results
- Support the creation of web landing pages
- Act with urgency to ensure that campaigns are executed accurately and on schedule
- Troubleshoot independently or with team to solve tool issues and other barriers to execution
Skills, Experience and Requirements
A successful candidate for this role will have the following:
- High school diploma required
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Proficiency in using Adobe Dreamweaver, Litmus, or similar software
- Understanding of API processes and ability to work with partner teams to deploy comms based on triggers
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop and/or Figma
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Solid understanding of digital design best practices
- Experience deploying email campaigns using CRM platforms such as Oracle Responsys, Zeta Marketing Platform, or Salesforce is a plus
Compensation: $75,600.00/Year - $108,000.00/Year
Compensation and Benefits
We also offer versatile health perks, including flexible spending accounts, HSA, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, career opportunities, and a flexible time away plan; all benefits can be viewed here: DISH Benefits .
The base pay range shown is a guideline. Individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, and competencies; compensation is based on the role's location and is subject to change based on work location. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test and DMV check.