UX Researcher at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a UX Researcher to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Provide data and insights utilized by various cross-functional teams to inform their understanding of our users and that help drive user-centric product development
- Scope and execute a mix of evaluative and generative research studies
- Support cross-functional product development teams by providing user insights and implications
- Collaborate closely with UX designers, Product Managers, and Developers
- Craft deliverables that could include presentation decks, usability reports, surveys, user journeys, personas, or custom frameworks
- Support high-priority UX initiatives within the company
- Help socialize research methods, processes, and best practices
- Be a part of a community of researchers within the company
What we are looking for:
- 3 years of experience in UX Research or related field (i.e., UX Design, Anthropology, Sociology, Psychology, HCI, CX, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to drive research in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Knowledge of the UX design process
- Skilled practitioner of qualitative methods
- Familiarity with quantitative research or survey research methods preferred
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO, or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $80,000-$90,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.