UX Designer/Customer Advocate - Contractor at NextHealth Technologies
NextHealth Technologies is a high growth, venture-backed company located in downtown Denver, Colorado. Our advanced analytics platform enables healthcare companies to make data-driven decisions that save money and optimize outcomes. We’re a tight-knit team of doers that thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment. We nerd out on our AI and machine learning technology platform and our approach to big data analytics.
NHT is seeking a UX Designer / Customer Advocate who wants to solve interesting, meaningful problems with an intelligent, hard-working team! This position will require creativity, innovation, and problem-solving skills to help execute on our migration plan – we're migrating incrementally from an existing AngularJS frontend to React, and we’re completely rewriting our existing C#/.NET API as Python microservices.
Strong candidates should have expertise in architecting UX flows for LOB apps, performing customer development interviews, distilling complex concepts and requirements into straightforward designs and work items, an interest in learning new technologies and methodologies, and prior technical experience designing web apps.
- work with the UI, product and services teams, the Director of Engineering, and CTO
- work with several internal departments within NHT and gain alignment on all requirements and design
- conduct usability interviews
- collect and synthesize product feedback
- help prioritize features that will get us the most usage in the least amount of time
- produce well-reasoned component and view wireframes that maximize impact and minimize dev effort
*contractor role available now through summer 2021