Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.Job Description
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on growing our SaaS platform. The ideal candidate must display excellent UX creativity with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities.
The Opportunity: As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, We are looking for a User Experience Designer with the right aptitude and attitude. In this role, you will be a key player in determining the future experiences of Vendavo products.
- Work in collaboration with the Product Management, Product Design, Engineering, and Quality Assurance teams to conceive, develop more usable and desirable products
- Interact with users through a variety of techniques such as usability testing, surveying, client interviews, and client observation
- Generate research reports and/or presentations for key stakeholders with your findings
- Work closely with Senior UX Designers to understand features and context
- Work with project teams to create deliverables, such as sketches, wireframes, mockups and high-fidelity prototypes
- Identify for each user activity the most likely scenario, and uncover the proper motivation to engage the user
- Help develop and apply new technologies, best design practices, and usability patterns
- 2+ years with software design, product management, information architecture, interaction design or user interface design for web or mobile applications
- Solid agile fundamentals
- Versed in some usability methodologies, human factors, industry standards and trends, platform standards, and software development processes
- Facilitating user research & Graphic/Visual Design experience is a plus
- You are customer-focused
- You will take accountability for the results we need to achieve individually and collectively
- You make courageous decisions and act with integrity
- You execute with a sense of urgency through thoughtful planning and disciplined execution
- You operate with transparency with direct, respectful and open dialogue amongst your peers
- Highly organized and motivated with a desire to prove themselves within a company of talented individuals
- Holds self to high standards of accountability, owning responsibility around design decisions, timeline, and quality
- Have beyond great listening skills
- Have the ability to find simple solutions to complex problems
- Can demonstrate an exceptional eye for detail.
- Solid communicator, great on keeping key stakeholders and others posted with appropriate levels of detail in a timely manner; speaks and writes clearly and concisely
- Passionate about user experience and want to build innovative products that focus on Big Data
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.