UX Designer - Bluprint (an NBCUniversal company) at Bluprint
Armed with new partners and infinite possibilities, we’re eager to continue building a customer-first lifestyle learning brand for passionate makers. We’ve only scratched the surface and we’re ready for more!
As a UX Designer, you’ll join a team of designers, PMs, and engineers who are passionate about creating engaging learning experiences for the Bluprint community. You’ll use your full range of product design, interaction design, visual design, and research skills in every phase of product development as we launch new initiatives through 2019 and beyond.
- Oversee implementation of user experience from product conception to launch and post-launch design support
- Design flows and visuals and individually contribute to the product and feature set
- Think and design in terms of systems
- Clearly articulate design decisions to a vast set of internal stakeholders
- Use data to inform design - partner with product managers and researchers to seek insights that ensure the design is truly solving the right problem
- Design and deploy across many platforms - from the web to mobile apps to OTT platforms
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Brand throughout implementation of new features
• Have demonstrated experience working through UX design phases (discovery, wireframes/storyboards, prototypes, mockups)
• Have expert knowledge of Sketch or Photoshop
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Share your professional experiences and top accomplishments in one page.
• A link to your online portfolio
• Ability to occasionally work outside normal business hours to meet time sensitive deadlines.
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO. Relocation assistance available.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Have a deep understanding of design fundamentals such as composition, balance, symmetry, and whitespace
• A love for creating your own icons and illustrations
• Obsess over details and can both work within and expand Bluprint’s visual style
• Passion for designing for a smart mobile platform (iPhone/Android/TV)
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.