Senior Digital Designer
Four Winds Interactive is looking for a Senior Designer to join our Digital Experience team. We believe that beautiful, user-centered design is the key to success for our unique and highly visible suite of products. This is an exceptionally collaborative position that will juggle multiple projects and work with numerous stakeholders to conceptualize and design innovative visual communications solutions across a wide range of industries.
In this position you will be working alongside other senior designers and art directors on the creative team, ux researchers, product managers and others to produce intuitive and engaging experiences that our clients will love. You should be an excellent communicator who starts with why, and is familiar with product lifecycles and agile methodologies. In this role you will have significant impact on the success of FWI and our product success in the market. We are looking for a self-starter and true team player who will take initiative to get things done. FWI is an empowering place for designers to work, where you can push yourself creatively, and be both a mentor and a mentee. In this role you will report into the Creative Director.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Collaborate with stakeholders to research, conceptualize, design, prototype and develop solutions for our suite of products across digital platforms (web, mobile, applications)
- Collaborate with peers in an ongoing, iterative creative review process
- Partner with high profile clients
- Provide mentorship to junior designers
- Identify user needs, test ideas with our ux team, and refine designs with research and feedback
- Conduct stakeholder and team presentations, with a focus on being able to articulate the story and thought process behind design decisions
- Manage multiple projects ranging in size and scope simultaneously
- Further develop and help evolve FWI’s design standards and processes
BFA or Bachelor’s degree in design
- The ability to solve problems with strong visual solutions
- 5+ years of experience in visual design (agency or in-house), with a strong eye for detail
- Experience coaching and mentoring designers
- Client relationship mangament experience.
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision and other design & prototyping tools
- Experience designing and shipping products for interactive digital platforms
- Advocate for user-centered design and a strong desire to understand what motivates and challenges our users
- Knowledge of HTML a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
- Humility, a strong desire to learn and ability to accept and manage feedback
- Highly organized & collaborative
- Ability to grasp client needs and balance practical solutions with innovative thinking
- Love the work you do
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate's experience and qualifications.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status