Studio is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior Designer to join our in-house creative team. Studio creates industry-leading branding platforms for the luxury real estate market including responsive websites and full branding campaigns. Working alongside client services and technology teams, the Senior Designer must be able to efficiently create appropriate design concepts and see projects through to a successful completion. As a player in Studio’s continued growth, the Senior Designer is instrumental in maintaining Studio’s place as a high-end creative agency.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture. Studio was established in 1995 and is based out of Denver, Colorado.
- Strong basis in typography, use of space, color relevance, design concepts and continuity
- Proven ability to create current and realistic designs for print and web campaigns
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and willingness to work with a team
- Technologically savvy
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and work well under deadlines
- Thorough understanding of design principles and techniques
- 5-7 years of agency experience
- Demonstrable eye for design and usability
- Strong experience with digital content preparation
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite
You can expect to:
- Provide intuitive, functional visual solutions and user experiences across all design mediums including identity development, branding, print collateral, website, advertising and marketing collateral.
- Create fresh design concepts for many similar projects, collaborating closely with our design and development teams.
What we offer:
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- Immediate and generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Matched 401k investment
- Annual stipend for personal growth plus options for professional training if needed
- Fabulous and talented co-workers
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible and modern workspace, meditation room, unlimited coffee, happy hour at our on-site bar and comfortable employee lounge spaces
- Easy access to RTD Light Rail and company stipend toward RTD Flexpass