Product UX Designer
Greater Denver Area
Interested in helping us create the best low-code platform on the market? We’re looking for a Product Designer with excellent user experience and customer experience design skills. This is highly visible role where you will have the opportunity to see your work make a direct impact on our product.
As our primary User Experience (UX) Designer, you’ll be responsible for developing and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, high fidelity mockups and prototypes. You’ll be working on design problems from beginning to end – creating the next great product feature to tweaking pixels right before launch.
It is important that you understand the relationship between art, science and technology and that you enjoy the challenge of making the complex simple.. As our product designer, you will be deeply embedded with our product and engineering teams planning, designing and modeling products, producing prototypes and conducting rigorous testing.
What you will do
- Lead user experience research and usability studies
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Build a shared design system for our web and mobile products
- Rapidly prototype flows, concepts, and interactions, take in feedback, and successively iterate
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups that are simple and optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Enjoy countless UX challenges and solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Obsess over details and produce pixel perfect, high fidelity designs
- Work closely with teams to make designs a reality
- 4+ years of professional user centered design experience
- Proficient in visual and web design tools such as Sketch / Photoshop, Invision, Zeplin, and/or Sympli
- Experience in building a Design System, incorporating a style guide, component library and/or defined interactions
- Experience designing for multiple types of form factors, including web, tablet and mobile experiences
- Experience with prototyping ideas to test viability
- Experience in interaction design, user centered design methodologies and usability
- Demonstrated understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Bachelor degree is required
- Must provide portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions, showing work from information architecture, to concept / wireframes, to user flows to high fidelity designs
For years, operations, process, and IT executives have been stuck using paper, email, and spreadsheets to run their business. Many try heavy, complex systems, only to give up, because they’re too expensive, too complicated or they just don’t work right.
TrackVia fills this gap with a true low-code platform that combines the speed, ease and agility of a spreadsheet with the power, sophistication and automation of an enterprise-grade system. The best part? You can configure your web and mobile applications exactly the way you want and change them yourself with no complex coding or IT help needed.
TrackVia is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Read Full Job Description