Product Designer at TalentReef
TalentReef is seeking a Product Designer to join our team in creating user-centered designs that solve customer problems.
At TalentReef, we deliver the leading HR software and customer service expertise in partnership with the service industry. Your contributions both big and small will be valued, recognized, and rewarded at every step along our exciting journey. Our team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our customers.
You’ll work as part of a cross-functional team (design, product, and engineering) to bring together the goals of the business and technical expertise to build on our product successes. This role requires a customer-centric view into our solutions and a passion for collaborating to create high-impact user experiences that scale. In return, you will work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, dynamic environment in a high growth company.?
How You’ll Do It:
- Work on a cross-functional team to build experiences that simplify complex workflows and make the process of hiring hourly employees a more seamless experience.
- Own the end-to-end user journey and all aspects of design execution from vision, ideation, prototyping, user testing, final production, and post production iterations.
- Plan and conduct research to identify and define user problems and convert research findings into actionable insights.
- Facilitate collaborative workshops or design sprints that help empathize with users, understand project scope, and quickly evaluate potential solutions.
- Influence product direction and the design practice at TalentReef, by helping us build a design system and contributing to a redesign of legacy software.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience and a strong background in product design with a high bar for quality design and an impeccable attention to detail.?
- Excellent visual design skills. You have a solid understanding of visual design foundations such as shape, color, layout, and typography and how they factor into a user interface.
- A portfolio that shows your process from start to finish with project examples that demonstrate your research, UI, UX and story-telling skills.
- Experienced in using UX design tools and methods for creating mockups and prototypes such as Sketch, Figma, Miro, and others.?
- Experience conducting various research methodologies, or at least a strong desire to learn how to do this.
- Highly empathetic and comfortable talking directly to users. You are able to read between the lines and uncover problems users might not have realized.
- You are comfortable navigating ambiguity and working in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing needs.
- You can focus in on one user problem but zoom out and understand how several moving pieces impact the big picture.
- You are comfortable with feedback, whether you are giving or receiving it.
- You’re passionate about solving complex, user experience problems in the simplest, most elegant way.
- You are comfortable articulating design decisions to other designers and stakeholders who are less familiar with user-centered design.
- You are resourceful and scrappy. If you don’t know how to do something, you know how to teach yourself and become the expert.
- You have experience building or contributing to a design system.
- You are a Figma expert and are experienced with complex or interactive components and team libraries.
- You have worked with material design and customizing it for your product.
- You’re strategic about how you organize your design files so that developers and other designers can use them, and you are great with symbols or components.
- You have worked in an agile environment to design products for mid to large enterprise or SaaS products.
- You have worked on projects with dashboards, tables, forms, or wysiwyg editors.
Salary: $80,000-$115,000 + Bonus
We consider the people at TalentReef to be the strength of our company. TalentReef is a great place to learn and work, and we look forward to your contributions in fueling our growth and optimizing our client’s talent management processes. You will also enjoy great benefits:
- Flexible Time Off (Unlimited)
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Subsidized parking
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, Kombucha on tap
- Career Journey planning and employee recognition
- Culture is important to us and there are numerous options to get involved and collaborate, including giving back to our local communities, staying fit, joining our cultural networks, and having fun and celebrating together! The Rowdy Reef Crew (RRC) works to create events and opportunities for our employees to socialize and have fun.
We love who we work with and hire the best for our team. Are you ready to join a winning team?
TalentReef is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we are committed to diversity both in practice and spirit at the corporate level.