Product Designer at VIZIO (Greater Denver Area, CO)
VIZIO is searching for a Senior Product Designer - System Designs to join our energetic and highly skilled team of professionals. As a Senior Product Designer - System Designs, you will work closely with the SmartCast software product team to establish and maintain a design system for our TV Platform and mobile app. You will create consistent patterns, reusable components, process and guidelines to bring consistency and scalability to our platforms. Located in the Denver office, the team is looking for an experienced leader to drive innovation and deliver beautiful interface design..
What You Will Do
- Participate in the development process through definition, design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Respond to day-to-day questions from developers, product managers, and project managers.
- Procure buy-in with stakeholders early and often.
- Provide strategic thinking and rationale.
- Be a self-starter that can create schedules and define scope of work.
- Be a team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have 3+years of experience in UX/UI Design.
- You are an expert in Figma (and well versed in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other relevant design tools).
- You have strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, usability, and TV UI and OTT design requirements, and a pixel-level attention to detail.
- You have an excellent understanding of user-experience design for the 10-foot UI and broadcast design specifications.
- You are knowledgeable of the latest standards, changes, trends in the TV UI design field.
- You have demonstrated experience building a design system and accompanying documentation.
- Ability to deliver exceptional user-centric experiences driven by usability, data insights and business requirements.
- Self-starter who can take initiative and thrive in fast-paced collaborative environment.
- A strategic thinker who can provide sound rationale.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with various platforms is a plus (TV, Mobile, Web)
**Please attach your portfolio or include a link on your resume**
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $94,000/year. The compensation package includes the annual bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision and other benefits.