Product Design Lead (B2B Products)
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that allows consumers and providers to make meaningful connections. As a Lead ProductDesigner, you will be a key contributor in research, validation and design, responsible for delivering our industry-leading CRM and marketingplatform for hospitals.
The Consumer Intelligence Platform is a highly evolved healthcare CRM, providing powerful insights for hospital marketing, strategy, and business development leaders. Premier technology — backed by industry-proven data science capabilities and 20+ years of leadership in the field — means hospitals can centralize data and insights to lead to healthier patients.
In your role, you will partner with product, engineering, and sales teams to engage directly with users, ensuring what we build meets and beats our clients’ expectations. Your focus will be on contextual inquiry, validating interaction design, interface design, and iterating on solutions while keeping the customer at the center of everything you do. In a nutshell, you will build a hospital system CRM at scale, using modern technologies all while surrounded by awesome people.
What You Will Do:
- Creatively tackle hard problems
- Prototype your ideas and designs in an iterative environment and watch real customers use your designs
- Work directly with designers, marketers, product managers and engineers to design and build new features
- Design for consistency, maintainability and usability, with an attention to detail
- Ensure a human-centered approach to product and service design, from research and insight generation to interface design
- Design multiple concepts to address design challenges and business needs
- Critique, mentor and guide other designers and engineers
- Design for core application flows and experiences, including task flows, interaction and navigation models, and optimizing for jobs to be done
- Contribute to strategic decisions within the rest of the product organization
What You Will Bring:
- Experience (5+ years) in user experience design, interaction design, and user interface design for complex web applications or B2B products
- Enthusiastic and experienced with user research, including planning, writing screeners, protocols, and summaries, as well as conducting interviews both in person and remotely
- Familiar with interaction design heuristics, and experienced at evaluations
- Well versed in universal design principles with a proven track record of leading cross-functional teams in building successful products
- Past experience with info visualization and/or information design
- Solid knowledge and comfortability with design tools of your choice
- Flexibility working in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Experience working within established design systems, and you think in systems, both for services and products
- Obsessed with delivering robust solutions to the market quickly, but without sacrificing quality
- Usability advocate who is opposed to unnecessary complexity
- Case studies or portfolio that you can share
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Computer Science or similar field preferred but not required
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are enthusiastic about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and visionary work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Significant Work – connecting millions of American with healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partners of local charity organizations & wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!