Interior Design Program Manager at Havenly
At Havenly, we design real spaces for real people. Online. Whether it’s uncovering your personal style, helping you design a tricky space, or turning your house into a home - we love working with you. Our goal is to make home design effortless, empowering and accessible for everyone!
You will be responsible for managing our Havenly Consult program and its dedicated designer team. Havenly’s Consult product provides clients with quick, personalized design advice on anything from room layout, to furniture sourcing, to color consultations. Our ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, a strong manager and coach, a great communicator, tech savvy, and has experience working alongside tech and product teams. You understand how to figure things out with little direction, can coach around difficult client situations, embrace change and new challenges, and you enjoy making data-driven decisions.What You'll Do:
- Manage and grow a team of designers, both in-house and contract.
- Develop and maintain training for the Consult program.
- Provide coaching around communication, sales, and delivering the best possible customer experience.
- Manage and plan designer schedules to ensure incoming client traffic and demand is met with service level expectations.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Havenly Consult client and ensure our product/platform and design deliverables meet client needs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Experience, Tech, and Product teams to ensure the client and designer experience is operating smoothly and bugs are identified, ticketed, and addressed.
- Identify opportunities and push forward enhancements for the Consult program.
- Help manage difficult or upset clients and navigate tricky situations while coaching your team to do so as well.
- Regularly review metrics to ensure the team is tracking against company OKRs and identify areas to improve.
- Recruit new designers into the program and oversee on-boarding and training.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience managing and leading a team: you're a coach, a mentor, and a ready resource for troubleshooting questions.
- Proficient in Excel and/or Google Sheets and able to analyze data and find trends and insights from the data
- May have experience in interior design, customer service, or sales
- Interest in interior design
- A fun opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- An environment where you can use your design talents to create delight for people across the country.
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup, and make a BIG impact
- Salary, benefits, and design services - Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
Please note that this is a full-time, in-house role in our Denver headquarters.