AdCellerant is a tech-enabled services company focused on making Madison Avenue level digital advertising solutions available to Main Street marketers. We focus on finding the smartest, most experienced candidates, that is a perfect fit for the position, and the company’s culture. As a company, we focus on our team above everything else and know if our team is motivated all the company’s business objectives can be achieved. After 5 years, our focus on team first has led to being recognized as an Inc. Magazine “Best Workplace” for two years running and a Denver Business Journal “Best Workplace.”
Over the last 5 years, AdCellerant has grown from a few founders to a team of over 70 talented, hard-working individuals leading the industry in supporting local marketers. This team helps execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile, Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization.
AdCellerant offers full-time employees paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, paid maternity/paternity leave, flexible work environment, and most importantly, a fun downtown Denver location.
Who you are
We are looking to hire a critical-thinking, Graphic Designer with a self-starter attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit. You lean to digital but are not afraid to design for print and everything in-between. You have a “figure-it-out” attitude and are excited to work on projects that will expand your skillset.
What you’ll do
The Graphic Designer will work on both in-house and client projects, under the supervision of the Creative Director. This requires developing ideas for copy, strategy, and design, and bringing them to life across mediums.
Projects may include:
- Brand guidelines development
- Client pitch presentations and RFPs
- Concept mockups
- Digital ads (mobile, display, social)
- E-mail marketing
- Front-end website maintenance for techintlabs.com
- Logo creation
- Social media content
- Webflow landing pages
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
- BA in graphic design, or related field
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and PowerPoint
- Intermediate grasp of HTML/CSS and Wordpress
- A discerning eye for branding aesthetics and meticulous attention to detail
- Have a broad understanding of typography, period & current styles, design theory, and best web practices
- Experience creating for various outlets, devices, and audiences
- Must be open to feedback and be able to take direction
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and programs simultaneously
- Calm, flexible and able to work under pressure or with tight deadlines
- Ability to find creative, unorthodox solutions when needed
- Motion graphics/ animation (After Effects)
- Video editing (Adobe Premiere)