Graphic Designer at Mersive
We’re seeking a Graphic Designer to join our fast-paced marketing team and scale our creative marketing efforts. This person will report to the Creative Director and own responsibility for producing various types of content across both print and digital platforms. The role requires a confident, self-directed individual contributor who can take existing brand elements and incorporate them into icons, advertisements, and marketing material while also brainstorming new ways to expand our brand.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 talented people who genuinely care about our work, customers and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust and accountability. We believe that each team member brings a unique perspective and has the ability to genuinely make an impact here. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren’t afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build up our library of custom icons for our website, marketing collateral, etc.
- Design advertisements for various forms of communication including Google ads (animation may be used here)
- Create customized social posts for targeted audiences
- Take existing landing page style and create new assets as needed
- Search for relevant photography and modify images as needed to fit brand standards
- Take existing infographics and re-design them according to new brand guidelines & create new infographics as needed
- Create animations & gifs for both web assets as well as e-book assets
- Work closely with the video team to add animation to videos
- Meet high-velocity creative production schedule
- Balance and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Ensure Mersive’s standards for quality and brand alignment are met on all projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or another related field of study
- Minimum 3+ years B2B or B2C content marketing experience (with a growth-oriented technology company is a plus)
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, & After Effects (Premiere Pro & Audition is a plus)
- Knowledge in Cinema 4D & front-end web development is a plus
- High integrity and intellectual honesty – no ego
- High self-awareness and respect for others
- Self-directed in ambiguous situations
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong work ethic / excellent time-management skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Must pass a thorough security background check
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Work/Life Balance, including a generous PTO plan.
- Dogs welcome!
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity