Digital Marketing Designer at Vendavo
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue. With the Vendavo Commercial Excellence platform, companies develop dynamic customer insights and optimal pricing strategies that maximize margin, boost sales effectiveness and improve customer experience. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in manufacturing, wholesale distribution, and services, Vendavo delivers cutting-edge analytics and deep industry expertise that help companies stay one step ahead. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe. We’re making a difference in business, and we’re looking for energetic, talented professionals to grow our team. If you are someone who is driven to make a global impact and believes in a culture of mutual respect, with focus on customer success, then we’d love to hear from you!
The role of the Digital Marketing Designer is to develop and maintain consistent graphical communication, digital programming, and data-driven execution that gets results, drives engagement and meets brand goals within a B2B enterprise software environment. You will be responsible for designing and producing a variety of consistent digital and print assets that cohesively lead the user through the digital engagement experience, including but not limited to: landing pages, email templates, web banners, interactive and static infographics, video assets, social media posts, eBooks, white papers, PPT slides, print posters/billboards and direct mail. You will also be responosble for basic front end web design and development, managing our online user expericne, and daily management of the Vendavo website.
As a Digital Marketing Designer, you will:
- Works collaboratively with the marketing team and other external parties to conceptualize and design integrated advertising, marketing and communications vehicles that meet strategic goals
- Translate business goals and initiatives into compelling, innovative, and clear digital communication.
- Ensure consistent messaging and campaign creative on all digital tactics.
- Ideate and design landing pages, emails, social graphics, PPT slides and digital ads. Prepare files for distribution when applicable.
- Identify opportunity for website and process enhancements.
- Utilize typography, photography, video, and other elements to create cohesive and branded assets across all digital properties.
- Wireframe, design, and provide functional specifications for website enhancement projects, with an eye toward feasibility by developers.
- Use research and data insights to inform design decisions.
- Provide strategy and design oversight for digital marketing projects completed by external agencies.
- Creates visually stunning and well-executed interface designs that support brand strategies across digital marketing, event, and corporate communications initiatives, which take the form of display, social, email, tradeshow banners, PPT, video and presentation assets
- Knowledge of composition, graphic fundamentals, typography, photo/video manipulation and limitations of the web
- Works with senior executives in translating their conceptual requirements into clear, easy to understand and stunning visuals
- Video content production including filming, audio/video editing, animated graphic overlays, and output delivery/requirements
- Stays current on best practice standards, including cross-browser compatibility, responsive design/programming and mobile compatibility
- Meets deadlines and works within approved budgets
Skills and experience that are meaningful in this role:
- A working knowledge of PC and Mac. Proficiency Microsoft Office 2007 or higher 3+ years’ experience in web and online design/programming (html emails, landing pages, webpages, etc)
- 2+ years in digital marketing environment, working with marketing automation platforms, web, and other inbound/outbound design channels.
- 2+ years in front end web development, online design/programming
- 2+ years’ experience and demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign).
- 2+ years in digital marketing program execution.
- 2+ years’ experience in responsive design/programming.
- Knowledge of and proficiency coding in HTML5, CSS3 and libraries such as jQuery or AngularJS
- Adobe AfterEffects or Final Cut desired but not required.
- Help drive and execute the strategy for core digital experiences in partnership with cross functional business teams and technology.
- Experience in WordPress environment, including programming and site setup and management, landing pages, plug-ins, and site structure.
- Experience with html email templates, landing pages and display banners
- Strong time management and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects at a time
- Ability to work under pressure and turn work quickly when required
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interest in staying on top of the latest digital trends and continued learning
- 2B enterprise-level client or SaaS experience a plus
Why you’ll like working at Vendavo:
- We’re a highly skilled, driven team with a desire (and the means) to innovate within a dynamic, high-growth organization
- Super-collaborative environment, where every opinion matters
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest talent
- Opportunity to make a difference, excel personally and professionally and have fun
- Kitchen stocked with coffee, fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Competitive compensation and medical/dental/vision coverage
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career