Help lead user experience design projects for leading local organizations in Chicago (Northwestern, University of Chicago, Michael Jordan, Adler Planetarium), Denver (Red Rocks, City of Denver), and nationwide. Includes site, application, and interface design. The agency was named a "Best and Brightest Place to Work," a Webby honoree, and won several honors at the Awwwards.
Jr Designer, Designer, and Sr Designer Roles available.
- Conceptualize and create web and interface designs for web and mobile
- Proactively address business problems with design solutions
- Desire to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to hit deadlines and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
1. Our Culture
- Awarded as a "Best and Brightest Place to Work".
- We are serious about being an inclusive place for people looking to do great work. Read our full inclusion statement at cliquestudios.com/inclusion
- 100% committed to being a highly engaged team. How? We recently executed an effort to build a tool to increase transparency between teams and their leadership—we call it HappyMeter. At our clients’ requests, we made it self-service and open to the public at HappyMeter.lol
- Driven by team sourced and supported values: Build Something, Always Learning and Teaching, and Make Someone's Job Easier. Learn more at cliquestudios.com/values
- We’ve been named a Webby honoree, named global Site of the Day at the Awwwards, and won Gold at the American Business Awards.
2. Career and Personal Growth
- Proactive review every 6 months to check-in on performance goals, alignment with values and your current level of engagement w/ your work.
- Access to educational training and mentoring opportunities through Clique U + $500 stipend for external training
- Time off for volunteering
- Quarterly company outings, past examples include mini-golf, happy hours, trivia night and the occasional 5k run
- Company Growth = Career growth. We’ve grown every year of our existence through an organic “Growth through quality” strategy that invests in our people instead of any short-term strategies
3. Flexibility and Security
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 14 days PTO first three years, 21 days PTO after
- 11 holidays including a week at the end of the year
- 3 sick days, plus unlimited work from home for personal and family illness.
- Paid parental leave
- Work at our Michigan Ave Office or TechNexus co-working space whenever you want
- Work from home twice per month, flexible hours, no dress code
- 401k, with match after 1 year