Greater Denver Area
GoSpotCheck is a team of 130+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
- You'll be the sole counterpart to our Director of Brand Design and contribute to and expand upon our evolving and exploratory design needs within the entire GoSpotCheck organization. Your passion for design and brand development, along with your excitement to work in a fast-paced environment, will help you tackle new challenges every week. You will work directly with and report into our Director of Brand Design within the Marketing team.
What We'll Achieve
- We’ll create innovative and effective campaigns, email and display, websites, presentations, experiential event design assets, and other brand assets to grow commercial opportunities.
- Your skills will further separate GoSpotCheck from the competition when it comes to creating original content including both printed and digital eBooks, sell sheets, digital paid media assets, promotional merchandise, trade show materials, etc.
- The GoSpotCheck brand will develop, expand and evolve in new directions, thanks to your experience and expertise.
- Most importantly, the team will continue to produce great work every time, communicating frequently, openly and honestly along the way.
Who You Are
- You love owning a brand and sweat every detail.
- You have outstanding design skills based on the fundamentals, with a portfolio to prove it!
- You have experience developing and executing results-driven campaigns and content.
- You have 5-7 years’ agency or in-house experience with a specialty in graphic and digital design, art direction and typography.
- You don't design just for design's sake, you have a true passion for your creation making an impact to the world around you!
- Your goal in school was to have "Best Portfolio"!
- You have full confidence and borderline mastery in the Adobe Suite, Keynote and other relevant software.
- You prefer to be with your peers at our downtown Denver office but can take projects to the finish line independently.
- You underpromise and overdeliver, and can manage multiple project timelines and budgets.
- You believe that learning and teaching are crucial elements to professional growth, and feel confident both taking and providing direction when necessary.
- You have HTML/CSS and UI experience.
- Bonus points if you have motion design experience!
- Even more bonus points if you have B2B and SaaS experience!
- You are a steward of servant leadership and consistently go above and beyond to create the best possible results for your team.
- You are authentically curious about our customers, their businesses and needs, and design with empathy and passion for the work they do.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description