Technical Business Analyst at Prologis (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Technical Business Analyst
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Prologis is seeking a Technical Business Analyst who has Data and Analytics experience in a Real Estate Domain. The ideal candidate should have flexibility towards learning new tools and technologies and must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills along with positive demeanor. You will be getting an excellent opportunity to partner with client business and IT stakeholders.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and defining and implementing solutions.
- Perform requirement analysis.
- Lead multiple business partners and connect with them effectively and promptly.
- Flexible enough to work with offshore time to set up meeting with various offshore technical teams.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to multi-functional team members and management.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and partners throughout the project and build requirements.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various partners and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with internal customers, client IT team, and managerial staff.
- Serving as a liaison between partners, onshore and offshore.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Work with Project / Delivery manager and lead the projects, developing project plans, and supervising performance.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Identify the dependencies between the projects /business area and prioritize the work accordingly.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
Agile Process Responsibilities:
- Works with team members and partners for feature and story refinement process including sizing and elaborate acceptance criteria and description for user stories when needed.
- Champion a definition of ready and Done for team stories.
- Assist testing activities and champion Test-Driven Development or Behavior-Driven development practices in the refinement of Features and User Stories with Acceptance test.
- Perform User story acceptance by testing, participating in demos or reviewing screen shots/ videos.
- Provide everyday requirements and solution support to the team by answering inquiries.
- May need to act in Scrum Master/PM role as resource constraints and workload leveling require.
- Capture and follow up on key action items from requirements gathering or Agile ceremonies.
- Overall understanding in Salesforce, PeopleSoft, SharePoint,B2B Marketplace/Commerce and Domain will be an added advantage.
- Understanding in Real Estate and Retail domain is a plus.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- 10+ years of relevant IT experience.
- Solid working knowledge in Data analytics area.
- Solid grasp of interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill is must.
- Should have excellent documentation and presentation skill set.
- Experience in Real Estate preferred but not required.
- Comfortable leading development team in dual Scrum Master/BA role as required.
Hiring Salary Range of: $94,000 - $120,000. Salary and whole compensation package (bonus target) to be determined by the candidate’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Full full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.#LI-LG
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time