Systems Analyst, Mortgage at Maxwell
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:13 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, August 31, 2021
WHO WE ARE...
Maxwell was founded in 2015 by homebuyers who were shocked by the complexity and inefficiencies of the mortgage process for borrowers and lending teams alike. We’ve created a platform that has not only streamlined the process and made it more efficient - closing loans 45%+ faster - but has made mortgages more accessible in the process. Our mission is clear: democratize mortgage by helping lenders work more efficiently and stay compliant while eliminating the barrier to entry and the stress for the borrower.
We are a company focused on a supportive, diverse, and inclusive culture - live through our values of Rigor, Ownership, Curiosity, Kindness, and "Straight Up" - to bring equality to the mortgage process and spread financial empowerment. Intrigued? Read on and say hello!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- Maintain a disciplined and effective process and approach to managing clients, scopes, and internal processes
- Coordinate demos (we use Laura Mac) as needed, testing compatibility with clients and managing their data
- Successfully partner with internal stakeholders to meet or exceed stated deliverables for client(s)
- Complete RFI's, as assigned, to establish or maintain approved Vendor Status with existing and/or potential client(s)
- Consult with new clients to set-up new deals, guidelines, and reporting requests
- Identify and resolve potential challenges as well as recommend strategic and tactical modifications
- Work with internal technology to create scope scripts and partner with vendors and internal stakeholders for API integrations
- Work closely with delivery and technology to increase efficiency, improve margins, and deliver best-in-class reporting
IDEALLY YOU'LL HAVE...
- 2 years experience in systems management (consultative or advisory capacity), preferably in a B2B setting
- Working knowledge of residential mortgage operations, procedures, and applicable state and federal regulatory guidelines
- Ability to successfully consult with clients, advise multiple interested parties, and execute on business objectives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to telecommute - must have reliable internet and dedicated work space
- Past development of current policies and procedure documents related to data capture tasks
- High technical aptitude - we are a tech company so must have familiarity with platforms like Slack, Zoom, Gsuite, etc.
Not sure you meet all of our ideals? We’re a company focused on capabilities and would still love to hear from you, so please apply!
Compensation Range: $30-$40/hour
WHAT WE OFFER YOU...
An opportunity to be part of an agile team of thinkers and doers who are driven, collaborative, and authentic. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employees are our greatest asset, and you play a key role in shaping our incredible company and culture. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive pay and meaningful equity as an employee at a fast-growing, venture-backed software company. We want you to participate and make decisions as an owner with our future in mind
- Flexible vacation time plus strong benefits packages offering a wide range of top-tier insurance plans so all Maxwell employees can find coverage that best suits their needs
- Up to 2 paid days off each year to volunteer at the charity of your choice
- An "Even Merrier Holidays" where Maxwell closes down the office to make sure employees spend time with family and friends or doing what they love most!
- A company that is people-centric: we care about our employees and foster an inclusive environment to ensure everyone feels valued and has equal opportunities for career progression
At Maxwell, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We're looking for candidates with great experience and alignment with our core values. Maxwell is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility of our roles, please reach out to [email protected] All employment decisions at Maxwell are based on a person's merit, business needs, and role requirements.
Read Full Job Description