Sr. Data Scientist
TruU is a cyber security company that is transforming the way we identify users in order to provide digital and physical access as a frictionless experience. We are currently looking for a senior data scientist with the following skillsets.
Location: Boulder, CO
- Develop models for user identification and behavioral risk analysis using state of the art deep-learning and machine learning techniques.
- Design, implement, and validate your solutions in Python using machine learning libraries like PyTorch, TensorFlow, and scikit-learn.
- Work with our engineering team to integrate your solution into TruU’s platform.
- Very familiar with best practices and new research in deep and machine learning.
- Present TruU algorithms and techniques at machine learning conferences and meetups.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience developing novel machine learning models and operationalizing them.
- Strong quantitative background, including an advanced degree in mathematics, physical or computational sciences or comparable.
- Have experience tackling large research problems.
- Strong communication skills for describing complex ideas clearly.
- Ability and desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Desire to keep abreast of emerging machine learning technologies like GANs, variational autoencoders, or topological data analysis and find areas in TruU problem space where these techniques can be deployed.
- Background in cybersecurity.
- Prior experience building user identification models from big data.