Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 9000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
We are looking a passionate and talented software developer with solid knowledge of Machine Learning (ML) to join the Conga Engineering Team. You will play a key role in building out the ML infrastructure that powers feature across the entire suite of Conga products.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end development of these features over the full software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering and design to testing. Applicants should have a proven record of building scalable, enterprise-grade applications with the emphasis on machine learning.
This position will work out of our Broomfield, CO office. We are not seeking a remote employee.
- To architect, design and build Machine Learning (ML)-focused full-stack solutions which are seamlessly integrated with Conga’s existing features and customer experience.
- Create and maintain machine learning models with a focus on Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Assess the effectiveness of those models and improve their performance over time.
- Integrate these new technologies and software engineering tools into existing platform.
- Exercising strong communication, collaboration, and ownership of code and projects.
- Advocating and driving adoption of architecture standards, reusable code, and design best practices.
- Strong desire to learn and master new technologies and frameworks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and 3+ years of experience in the Data Engineering / Machine Learning area.
- Knowledge of industry standards and trends in big data and machine learning.
- Strong machine learning and algorithmic background with a broad understanding of supervised and unsupervised approaches.
- Strong design and development experience (e.g. Java, Python, C# or similar).
- Experience with machine-learning techniques (e.g. Maximum Entropy, Neural Networks and Deep Learning) and libraries (e.g. OpenNLP, TensorFlow).
- Knowledge and experience with traditional and non-traditional database technology is very desirable (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Experience with building RESTful service architectures.
- Cloud experience preferred – AWS or similar.
- Knowledge or experience with Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) a plus.
- Salesforce Force.com development experience would also be advantageous.