Senior Operations Analyst at Alto Pharmacy
Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 200 employees across four locations, and are on track to achieve $300M ARR by the end of 2019. Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article These 50 Start-Ups May Be the Next 'Unicorns'".
As the Operations Analyst at Alto you will help steer the company’s most important decisions, growth and success.
Specifically you will:
- Provide analysis that will improve the experience of our patients and providers.
- Create queries and develop dashboards providing the needed insight for our operational performance.
- Use statistical analysis to understand correlations, trends, and provide recommendations for changes based on these insights.
- Dig deep into the Care Team performance metrics and share recommendations that will help set department priorities on staffing ratios, improving KPIs and efficiency, and staffing forecasts.
- Determine what data is and isn’t necessary to drive improvement across the organization
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 4+ years of relevant exprerience
- Exceptional analytical skills and a passion for data
- Excellent statistics background and the ability to explain analytical methodologies simply and thoroughly
- Proficient in Excel or other visualization tools
- Proficient in R, SQL, Python, Minitab or other data mining tool / statistical tools
- Experience with business intelligence technologies and strong understanding of database architecture
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience performing forecasting and trend analysis
- A passion for Alto’s mission and values
It is a plus if you have:
- Data warehouse development skills
- Experience handling and analyzing medical or pharmaceutical data
- Healthcare experience
- Startup Experience
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.