DispatchHealth, founded in 2013, has the vision of creating the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. The company is the leading provider of mobile, high acuity care services in the United States. DispatchHealth has created an integrated, high value delivery solution that provides exceptional care in the home through technology, convenience and service. The company's on-demand offering enables patients to opt for a high value care with a lower cost option to the ER all within the comfort of their home or workplace. The company’s care focuses on the Quadruple Aim of enhanced patient experience, improved health outcomes, lowering healthcare cost, and superb provider experience. DispatchHealth is based in Denver, Colorado and currently serves patients in 19 cities nationwide.
- Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service
- Create the most advanced and complete-in home care model in the world.
Our Values – the foundation to our culture:
- World-class customer service and quality
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum
- Give back to the community
- Create a diverse and inclusive work environment
Our Guiding Principles – The DispatchWay:
- Courageous advocates for patients and each other
- Clinical innovation with quality and safety top of mind
- Providing exceptional care by meeting people where they are.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology - healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
Senior Logistics Machine Learning Data Scientist. As a member of the Data Science team, you will have the opportunity to leverage our robust data and machine learning infrastructure to transform the healthcare industry by applying modern logistics algorithms across our platform to push healthcare in the home in an efficient manner. You will work with other data scientists, software engineers, analysts, and product managers to develop and improve models to help us grow our business and solve complex business problems.
- Transform business problems into data problems
- Research, build, maintain and enhance statistical/machine-learning logistics models
- Perform exploratory data analysis and statistical analysis and present results to internal stakeholders
- Collect, cleanse, and understand complex data sources to enable proper analytical modeling
- Collaborate with other teams members to build data-science products and services to improve on the DispatchHealth platform.
- Perform ad-hoc queries using SQL and Looker to help answer questions from stakeholders across all areas of the business
Professional and Personal Qualifications
- Should be a self starter, who is excited about the prospect of identifying opportunities and designing solutions to advance the business.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, capitalizing on opportunities to improve organizational systems while embracing detail-oriented work
- Strong interpersonal skills, having the ability to collaborate with and challenge assumptions from managers at all levels of the company while maintaining high ethical standards
- Ability to work independently with limited direction and supervision to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks; maintain flexibility and composure with competing and changing priorities
- Someone who wants a role with ample opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Someone who feels at home working with data and making decisions based on a variety of quantitative indicators.
Education and Experience
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering or a related field
- Located in Denver, or willing to relocate
- 3+ years of industry experience in optimization algorithms development (e.g, supply chain optimization, logistics, and/or the transportation domain)
- Demonstrated coding and programming abilities (Python preferred). Software engineering experience is a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with database structures, data types, and query performance
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive cash compensation commensurate with the position and the candidate’s experience
- Healthcare benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and a 401(k) plan, as well as free gym access and a unique healthcare company culture
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive