Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst position is key in our software development department, serving as the liaison between the software development team and customers. The prospective candidate will be responsible for analyzing and defining customer’s requirements to provide comprehensive consultation and long-term recommendation to the management on both the software applications development and business aspects. Regularly interacting with the business users, they will ensure the maximum utilization of the applications capability and work continuously on bridging the gap between application limitation and user expectation.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
• Investigate, record, analyze, and confirm system requirements and business processes;
• Identify overlapping requirements/processes across the existing and upcoming software products;
• Negotiate acceptance criteria with the stakeholders and product owner(s);
• Produce high quality and concise requirements and design documents which accurately reflect the business requirements and can be clearly understood by internal or external Solution Developers;
• Provide well-reasoned, user-centered, user-interface design advice to the software developers consistent with the architecture and security principles and standards;
• Take the lead in producing User Requirement Specifications, Software/System Requirement Specifications (URS/ SRS) and Feature Lists documentation, etc.;
• Support User Acceptance Testing, verifying bugs/issues with stakeholders and product owners;
• Manage requests, analyze changes, and follow processes of changing requests.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead, shape, and facilitate analysis and feasibility work with stakeholders and product owner(s) for emerging change initiatives to build the business case for project activity;
- Lead the requirements analysis with stakeholders and product owner(s) to translate the business needs into a set of prioritized requirements;
- Support stakeholders and product owner(s) to write the business cases for approval relating to the product ensuring objectives, costs, and benefits and clearly defined;
- Lead requirements validation activities with the developers to confirm to the project that a solution based on the requirements meets customer needs and achieves the intended business objectives;
- Work closely with both product team(s) and software development team(s) to fully understand business requirements and supply detailed feedback for the two areas.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as business analyst for business application platforms;
- Experience in UML design, data modeling, and user stories;
- Proven ability in typical business analyst skills such as requirements engineering, business process analysis, and modeling techniques;
- Effective verbal and spoken communication skills;
- Excellent command of English language skills (writing, speaking, listening and reading).
- Experience in HRM, Recruitment, and Operational systems is preferred;
- Experience with SQL Server – SQL queries, Tables, Views is an advantage;
- Certificates in Business Analysis is an advantage.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.