Revenue Analyst at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
Here at Evolve, we’re on a mission to make vacation rental easy. Our Revenue Management Team helps fulfill that mission by continually looking at ways to optimize the performance of property listings within the Evolve network to maximize homeowner revenue and provide the best nightly rates for our guests.
We’re looking for a Revenue Analyst to support our growing Revenue Management Team. This role is responsible for exploring the most proactive approaches to improve the pricing of our vacation rental properties. Ideal candidates create their own questions and independently find solutions or ways to take action. Specifically, we’re on the hunt for someone who embodies the core values of the Revenue Management Team: Hungry, Humble, and Smart.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and control revenue optimization levers for vacation rental properties within your region of responsibility and own the strategy of pricing for your region
- Develop, monitor, and take pricing action based on insights gleaned from performance indicator reports to ensure forecasted revenue targets are achieved
- Analyze market influencers, evaluate historical market performance and identify market demand patterns
- Validate and adjust as necessary forecasted levels of demand in markets of responsibility
- Collaborate with teammates and maintain close communication to facilitate pricing strategy
- Key contributor for creation of summary reports to provide Leadership Team with insights into overall revenue performance
- Develop, execute and evaluate pricing experiments that will drive innovation in further increasing revenue performance
What Makes You a Great Fit:
- 2+ years of prior pricing and/or direct revenue management experience with proven ability to recognize trends and extract actionable insights from ambiguous environments with incomplete data
- Able to operate effectively under own initiative with limited oversight and broad directional guidance
- Perpetually driven by desire to achieve incremental gains
- Adaptable, resourceful problem solver
- Comfortable taking measured risks in an environment of uncertainty
- Capable of distinguishing and prioritizing between high impact, revenue generating actions and time consuming tasks
- Open minded, intellectually curious and eager to learn
- Empathetic to customer and stakeholder feedback
- Can effectively communicate insights and recommendations to a variety of audiences and levels within the organization
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business Intelligence or related experience
- Working knowledge of Periscope or similar business intelligence software
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM systems
While we are all currently working from home until at least September, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role, our salary range is $55,000 - $65,000. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable bonus based on individual performance.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status