Operations Process Improvement Analyst - Fertility at Alto Pharmacy
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
As the Operations Process improvement Analyst at Alto you will help steer the company’s most important decisions, growth and success. Specifically you will:
- Shadow front line team members to understand their workflows, and identify opportunities to improve the patient experience and team efficiency
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders including product, engineering, design, workforce management, training, fulfillment, and pharmacy to identify process improvement opportunities, design new processes, and implement these across the patient care team
- Define problem statements, develop business cases, identify root causes and drive solutions through implementation.
- Know how to ask questions of our data and communicate with data analytics team to get your questions answered.
- Provide analysis that will improve the experience of our patients and providers.
- Use statistical analysis to understand correlations, trends, and provide recommendations for changes based on these insights.
- Dig deep into the Care Team performance metrics and share recommendations that will help set department priorities on staffing ratios, improving KPIs and efficiency, and staffing forecasts.
- Determine what data is and isn’t necessary to drive improvement across the organization
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience driving process improvement for patient-facing teams
- Experience driving improvements in complex operational workflows
- Are Lean/Six Sigma trained and certified (blackbelt or equivalent).
- Exceptional analytical skills and a passion for data
- Proficient in Excel, SQL and visualization tools
- Strong interpersonal skills, including with cross-departmental teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to synthesize complex information and communicate with team members at all levels of the organization
- A passion for Alto’s mission and values
It is a plus if you have:
- Experience handling and analyzing medical or pharmaceutical data
- Pharmacy and / or healthcare experience
- Startup Experience
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.