Operations Data Analyst
The Operations Data Analyst is a Mid-Sr Reporting Analyst role acting as the main point of contact for Operations Alteryx/Tableau/Microsoft BI/Salesforce reporting needs. Strong Operations Analyst candidates will have a demonstrated record of creating and maintaining processes and systems that allow teams to function optimally. You’ll need strong organizational skills to maintain existing processes, continually improve those that don’t, and sound judgement to know the difference. A desire to be part of a results-driven, client-focused, fast paced team is a must.
Goals for this role include providing expertise to analyze data and share insights in order to leverage data to build business solutions as we continue to grow. You will have the opportunity to be a primary contributor to the quality of the data that is used across departments to fulfill Business Intelligence analyses, reports, dashboards, etc. In this role, you will work within multiple levels of the organization from project teams to executive management functions. You will help lead the digital transformation within the organization, utilizing data and information systems to implement strategic priorities, increase efficiencies and enhance the decision making of the organization.
- Data analysis and reporting via Alteryx/Microsoft BI / Tableau
- Work with Operations Management to establish and own ongoing data needs for Operations organizational level and team level metrics, dashboards, KPIs, reporting, automation, and analytics.
- Identify opportunities to leverage automation within current processes
- Identify methods to improve data integrity across all Operations data sources.
- Remain knowledgeable of FWI departments, policies, and processes.
- Assist with team process improvement initiatives in the areas of; Strategy planning, data gathering, analysis, project planning, trials, training, implementations.
- Work with outside teams to create internal signage for organizational level / team level metrics and KPI’s as well as organizational / team communications.
- Operations organization support; process documentation ownership
- Work to collect, visualize, create operational and financial data in new and innovative ways
- Help facilitate training for organizational users on reports and information access
- Leverage the data to develop predictive analytic solutions for the business
- Communicate to a broader non-technical audience, understanding their business requirements and applying technical solutions
- Work with many products at the same time, quickly changing priorities to align with ever-changing corporate priorities
Requirements for Success:
- 3+ years of experience with the legacy tools now incorporated into the Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Excel, Power Apps, Power BI Report Builder).
- 3+ years Database Development/Administration
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics and creating visualizations.
- 1+ years Alteryx experience
- Ability to understand complex business systems.
- Ability to work autonomously; prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Able to simplify and communicate complex ideas and information.
- Extensive experience with Data Auditing & Analysis (analytical and problem-solving skills).
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills. Must be a team player.
- You have an uncanny ability to work on multiple projects at the same time while balancing expectations.
- You grow strong connections with business leaders and other customers who are not technology professionals.
- You have a distinctively positive attitude and team members and customers enjoy your talent, your diligence, and your ability to approach business opportunities with a smile.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Basic financial modeling, expertise with Excel
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
Helpful for Success:
- Alteryx Core Certification, preferred
- Mid to Advanced user of Salesforce reporting
- Microsoft BI experience a plus
- Tableau experience a plus
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.