Operations Analyst at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive is actively seeking a talented Operations Analyst to join our Delivery & Professional Services Department. This role will act as the main point of support for department leadership, including by not limited to owning reporting metrics and analysis for SVP of Delivery. This position will focus on the ability to analyze and automate processes within Salesforce, Open Air, and additional tools. An ideal candidate will have extreme attention to detail, previous exposure to Salesforce, and the ability to ensure consistency and accuracy with daily tasks. This role is critical for the success of the Delivery department, and we are seeking an individual who is inclusive, a true problem solver, team player, and someone who has a service focus.
- Own data maintenance activities for Professional Service related Salesforce and Open Air objects
- Audit project task assignment for team members on a weekly basis to ensure accurate forecasting
- Work one on one with team members as necessary to ensure accurate project task data
- Own the administration of PSA tool and data
- Own reporting and metrics from Salesforce and Open Air on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Tasks that include but not limited to creating dashboards and reports for Leadership across departments.
- Contract, SOW, and Estimate review to ensure consistency across the documents, flag any potential keywords/risks for Resource Management review
- Lead staffing meetings with Delivery Leadership to ensure successful forecasting.
- Cross-functional monitoring of resource workload.
Requirements for Success:
- 2+ years of experience in a professional environment in a supportive, , or system administrative role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Certified
- Previous experience in preparing reports from ERP & PSA tools
- Understanding of API’s and data manipulation.
- Ability to understand analytical data and communicate it's meaning
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage several projects and or requests at a time
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience navigating Office Suite
Helpful for Success:
- Proven experience with tool and process automation.
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau or Alteryx.
- Self-driven, time management and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to quickly build relationships and establish rapport with internal stakeholders, and external clients
- Ability to problem solve with limited information and ambiguity, in a fast-paced environment
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.