Market Intelligence Analyst
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations.
NetApp is seeking a Market Intelligence Analyst with experience in hyperconverged products and services. This role will focus on market analysis, competitive positioning and go-to-market strategy for hyperconverged products and services.
- Develop deep understanding of the hyperconverged market, providing an objective viewpoint grounded in facts.
- Identify strategically significant market dynamics and the impact to NetApp’s HCI business.
- Work collaboratively with other division and regional personnel on both competitive and market intelligence projects.
- Project market size and growth from industry analyst data.
- Conduct product and competitive positioning research, define and manage project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Extract and summarize internal data from sales tools, financial systems and product usage to measure performance against the market.
- Develop market-oriented reports for executive team.
- Analyze go-to-market capabilities, including partner readiness and field resources.
- Identify geographic dynamics and dependencies in our go-to-market strategy.
- Create deliverables, including concise presentations and reports containing recommendations on product and market segments and their competitive components with necessary back up and detail.
- Manage communication, dissemination and maintenance of deliverables.
- Forward Thinking...Deep understanding of the hyperconverged infrastructure market and the role it plays in large enterprises to build differentiated, scalable infrastructure in a multi cloud world
- Problem solver …Innovative thinker with ability weave data from disparate systems into a cohesive analyses and present business issues in a concise and professional manner
- Hands-on...This is an individual contributor role and requires rolling up the sleeves to get it done. Must have mastery of PowerPoint and Excel and experience with Business Intelligence (BI) Tools is a plus
- Geeky...NetApp operates in a very technical market, so expect to go deep with the technology. You’ll need to be able to hold your own in internal meetings.
- Experienced…3+ years in high tech market intelligence, product management or tech marketing
- Mobile...Ability to travel up to 10%
Educated...Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, or equivalent technical experience, MBA desired
What You'll Love About Us
· Our Culture: It’s our culture and our people. If you ask anyone at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it’s the people.
· Our Location: We have a beautiful Boulder office, with amazing Flatiron views, on the vibrant downtown Pearl Street.
· Health Benefits: NetApp provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
· Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending, stock purchases, or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
· Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers.
· Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
At NetApp, we take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do. Along the way, we’ve repeatedly transformed businesses and set industry standards. Now, more game-changing developments are in the pipeline, and behind our breakthroughs is an open, collaborative culture that fuels fresh ideas. By sharing our viewpoints, challenging our thinking, and empowering our people, we create unique and novel approaches to solving problems. Join us, and we’ll help each other do our best work!