Manager - Data Analytics and Systems Engineering at Spectrum (Greater Denver Area, CO)
** This position is eligible to work in a hybrid work model (combination of in-office and remote days). **
Responsible for providing direction and leadership to the system technical department while maintaining system integrity and overseeing operations of the existing provisioning systems, purchasing, budgeting, staff development, business plan development, deployment of new products, and assisting with capital projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Data Analysts team providing 24x7 support for order management and service provisioning for all lines of business, including Broadband, Landline Voice, and Video across residential and small/medium business across the national footprint.
- Lead an innovative, collaborative work team to produce results for exceptional customer experience.
- Develop operational analytics for metrics and reporting of provisioning systems
- Identify and define KPIs for the back-office application performance
- Oversee a team of data analysts providing strategic direction on analyzing business problems by providing operational data support.
- Provides direction for new or existing technologies and current operational initiatives.
- Drive continual service improvements with delivery and operations of the application platforms to improve operational effectiveness across Network Operations and company performance measures while ensuring alignment of business strategies with technical solutions.
- Perform liaison role and facilitates collaboration with cross-functional organizations (IT, Engineering, Field Operations, Customer Operations, Product, and 3rd Party Suppliers) to develop, interpret and deliver customer-facing solutions to production.
- Manage all technical operations at the system level to maintain the integrity of the operating environments and assure quality and consistency of all services to end users.
- Provide technical support and direction to all locations regarding new or existing technologies, operational standards, and staff development.
- Coordinate preparation of the capital and operating budget process and monitor activity throughout the year to ensure capital and operating expenses are controlled according to the budgeted plan to meet or exceed annual cash flow.
- Monitor current procedures and tests performed in accordance with FCC standards to insure compliance with Charter standards.
- Monitor and review system material management procedures, and security to insure compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum six (6) years of Data Analytics experience
- Minimum three (3) years of direct supervisory experience
- Minimum three (3) years of release management experience
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Possess skills necessary to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and simultaneously manage several projects effectively
- Skilled at providing coaching, counseling, and motivation to others when necessary
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to provide effective, results oriented direction
- Oracle PL/SQL certified
- Spark certified
- Hands on experience on big data technologies
- Office Environment
- Occasional travel as required
#LI-AK ESY500-APO 321371 321371BR
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $96,100.00 to $170,500.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.