Leave of Absence Analyst at Alteryx
(This position is to be based out of Alteryx's Irvine, CA OR Broomfield, CO offices only)
Responsible for the development, implementation, administration and maintenance of global Leave of Absence and time off programs. Works closely with internal legal counsel to ensure compliance with company policies, local, state and federal regulations. The Leave of Absence Analyst will design new or modify existing programs in order to keep up with latest trends, advances and/or new technology. Will make recommendations for changes and on-going improvements to the company's overall absence and leave programs and processes. The analyst may influence others through explanation of facts, policies and best practices. Will exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action when escalations occur.
Analyst will be working independently with general to minimal supervision. Is expected to manage and complete project and deliverables once specific direction is given. General proficiency with various tools, HRIS systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job. May need to consult with Senior staff members on some technical issues. May possess a four year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 2 year position specific experience.
- Responsible for maintaining or creating global time off policies which follow state, federal and/or local guidelines.
- Responsibility for understanding and strict adherence to all confidentiality principles as required by law and internal policy.
- Effective, timely and accurate communication regarding leaves within internal channels such as company intranet, employee guides, employee communication, etc.
- Responsible for timely and accurate administration of leave notices and income replacement programs.
- Knowledge and full understanding of state, federal regulations and ADA requirements.
- Processes various leave of absence transactions such as benefits, pay and time off accruals while on LOA.
- Correspond with management team and internal colleagues as directed or required to resolve Leave of Absence related inquiries or issues.
- Ensure compliance with and provide documentation regarding state specific benefit coverage regulations based on report output.
- Receives and responds to requests concerning LOA policies and programs.
- Partners closely with payroll, TPA, HRBPs, Legal, leaders and employees.
- Maintains internal leave policies such paid parental leave, service leave, etc
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining accurate leave status reports.
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity for LOA timeline in HR system.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is 88K-112K. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.