NextHealth Technologies is a high growth, venture-backed company located in downtown Denver, Colorado. Our advanced analytics platform enables healthcare companies to make data-driven decisions that save money and optimize outcomes. We’re a tight-knit team of doers that thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment. We nerd-out on our AI and machine learning technology platform and our approach to big data analytics.
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive salary plus 10% annual bonus potential
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical benefits starting at $0 + HSA gift up to $350 every month
- $100 commuter benefit
- Free onsite gym
Healthcare Analytics Consultant:
As a Healthcare Analytics Consultant within the Analytics team, you will work at the intersection between health care clients and NHT products, methodologies, and processes. As the domain “translator” you must have both sound technical skills and knowledge as well as superior communication skills. We are seeking an individual that will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You must be innovative and passionate about finding creative and realistic solutions to challenges. You will productively collaborate with the NHT Sales, Services, and Product teams to help ensure client success.
- Work with our clients to design statistically valid healthcare intervention programs (study design) and configure them on the NextHealth platform.
- Develop specifications and proofs-of-concept data queries for deriving health-care related metrics (KPIs) from client data such as medical claims. Collaborate with clients and the product team to ensure specification feasibility, sufficiency, and correctness.
- Work with the Sales and Services teams to present and explain complex technical concepts to clients.
- Synthesize and communicate client feedback feature and functionality enhancements to the product team.
- Analyze data sets using statistical tools to validate results and perform root cause analysis
- Synthesize statistical metrics from raw data and platform outputs and generate study conclusions.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Economics, or related analytic field. Master of Public Health/Healthcare Administration would also qualify.
- Knowledge and experience with statistical methods
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with more than 1 year of client facing experience
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Advanced data analysis skills, including fluency with SQL or related data query languages
- Enjoy working with clients and prospects with a proven track record of ensuring client success
- Willing to travel to client sites (up to 30%)
- Advanced degree in fields listed above
- Experience with healthcare data/analytics