Head of Analytics at Guild Education
Guild is hiring a Head of Analytics. As the Head of Analytics you will partner with our Partnerships, Technology, and Student Growth leaders to improve our client growth and the efficiency and efficacy of our student funnel.
In particular, we are looking for a driven leader who can effectively partner with Guild leaders to build systems which leverage data to help our partners and students succeed. You’ll sit at the intersection of data, product, business operations, and internal strategy, to help inform and drive Guild’s ability to enable working adults to make the most of their education benefit, apply to and enroll in school, and successfully persist through program completion / graduation.
As Head of Analytics, you will:
- Advocate throughout the business for use of analytics to drive decisions and optimize outcomes
- Alongside a high-performing team of analysts and people managers, produce insights, analyses and recommendations to improve current student funnel performance, drive student growth, and identify strategies to address operational, product, and marketing opportunities
- Work closely with our student growth operations, product, partnership, and marketing leaders to identify insights and drive actions that enhance our student experience
- Develop and co-present quarterly client scorecards and ROI measurement that drive meaningful engagement and insights for senior level client partners
- Conduct sales pipeline and deal flow analyses to help improve our overall conversion rates
- Develop frameworks, approaches, solutions and recommendations that effectively and efficiently address the most impactful opportunities and challenges for Guild’s enterprise partners.
- Build scalable analytical tools and products that enable leaders and teams within the organization to easily use data and analytics to improve business outcomes
- Serve as a leader and coach by building a world-class team of analysts, decision and data scientists who are responsive to our student needs, and are capable of working effectively with data, performing analysis, developing meaningful insights, and driving data-driven strategy improvements alongside our business partners.
- Collaborate with ETL / Data Warehousing team to execute customer-specific initiatives and enhance the current state of student data
In this role you will report to Bijal Shah and collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Josh Scott, Danny Randa, and Greg Siegel.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 10+ years of experience in an analytics role, including applying advanced analytics and research techniques to solve business problems
- Experience working in a client facing analytics role
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, data visualization, project management, logical reasoning skills
- Experience leading highly effective teams, varying from junior to advanced level analysts and people managers.
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to learn and go above and beyond
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Comfort presenting to and interacting with internal senior leaders with the ability to win over strong personalities and reconcile competing points of view through data-driven storytelling
- Advanced knowledge of Looker, Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets, and SQL, as well as proficiency with Salesforce, Python, and Airflow
- Experience working with large operations teams a plus
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.