Growth Analyst at NurseFly
Want to join a fast growing Silicon Valley startup at the ground floor?
NurseFly is a well funded, high impact company and we are now seeking to grow our team from 3 to over 40 employees. We are now looking for our first strategic hires within our growth team that will play a crucial part in NurseFly’s success.
NurseFly gives healthcare professionals unprecedented access to honest, transparent information to aid them in their job search. We connect candidates to the highest paying, most relevant travel job contracts on the market and enable research around the best places to work. After surfacing the right opportunity, we instantly connect the candidate to the right person who can help them get placed in the job.
At NurseFly, we strive to make finding a job at any healthcare facility easier through simple, efficient processes. For staffing agencies and healthcare facilities nationwide, NurseFly enables faster, more cost effective hiring decisions, ultimately helping them serve patients safely and efficiently.
As the first growth data hire, you’ll join the core team responsible for driving acquisition, activation and retention efforts. You’ll work across the whole gamut of growth including SEO, PPC, conversion optimization, content marketing, CRM etc. To thrive and flourish in this role, you must be a quick learner, have the critical mind of an experimenter and enjoy solving hard problems with data. You’ll be charged with understanding, analyzing and unlocking insights from NurseFly data.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and deploy metrics, frameworks and dashboards for analysis across all portions of the funnel including acquisition channels, engagement, and retention.
- Perform analytical deep-dives to analyze problems and opportunities, identify hypotheses and help design & measure experiments.
- Work with cross-functional teams (including Growth, Product, Engineering, Design, Sales) to provide insights and be a crucial player in helping the teams understand growth opportunities.
- Work with our engineering team to maintain our tracking and data infrastructure.
- Work performance marketing team to solve attribution, and find out how best to spend our marketing dollars.
- B.S. in quantitative degree (CS, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics, Business, Economics or a related field).
- Ideally, you’ve got 2-4 years experience on growth, marketing or analytics teams and know the acronyms and how to calculate them: CPM, CPC, CPA, LTV, CAC, etc.
- Passion for data. Focus intensely on analytics: dashboards, reporting, insights.
- Exceptional Excel, SQL, and data analysis skills, including a good grasp of statistics. Python/R is a plus.
- Experience working with Segment and Google Tag Manager.
- Deep experience with Analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Amplitude.
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools (Periscope, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Ability to translate insights from data into actionable outcomes.
- Track record of independent work that meets or exceeds goals against clearly stated objectives.
- A growth mindset and are continually trying to learn.