FinTech Data Service Manager
- Provide story grooming and priority management for a team of Business/Data Analyst, who support 25+ agile feature teams with data and entitlement expertise to help build amazing web sites for some of the biggest names in the financial industry.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and continue to evolve the process with the team.
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing, and report team progress to senior management
- Work cross functional will the feature team to transition work.
- Attend new work meetings and grooming and prioritize the requests with the team.
- Lead the vendor change notification process.
- Proven analytic and problem solving skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret data needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively to customers, managers and technical staff
- Experience in the Financial, Software, and/or Digital sectors strongly preferred
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).