Ecommerce QA Supervisor at Charlotte's Web
About Charlotte's Web™:
Charlotte's Web™ products are made from our world-renowned hemp genetics grown 100% in the USA. Founded by the Stanley Brothers of Colorado, we lead the industry in quality, safety, consistency, and social responsibility to improve thousands of lives daily through the use of Charlotte's Web™. At Charlotte’s Web™, we are driven by principles that extend far beyond the bottom line. It is our goal to provide products of the highest possible quality, while contributing to the sustainability of the communities we have the privilege of serving.
The Ecommerce QA Supervisor will be responsible for supervising a quality assurance analyst in addition to performing the requisite testing of changes to our ecommerce site.
- Perform testing techniques such as functional, regression, end to end, usability and browser compatibility.
- Develop and document test cases based on functional design and technical design.
- Use QC test management applications to expedite testing cycle.
- Identify, document and track defects.
- Oversee day-to-day technical management of the quality assurance automation software.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Provides recommendations for improvements.
- Supervise the activities of the quality assurance analyst.
- Responsible for escalating support issues to third-parties, as needed.
- Provide test status updates and defect report.
- Provide QA support for scheduled deployments/releases.
- Predict project risk factors and address proactively.
- Seeking 4+ years of experience of quality assurance delivering ecommerce solutions
- Prior experience using testing automation software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or related field preferred
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and strong sense of ownership
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in the CPG industry a plus
- Experience with both B2C and B2B business models a plus
- Company-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 3 Weeks PTO First Year, 4 Weeks Second Year
- 401K Match with Automatic Vesting
- Up to 9 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- ThrivePass Self-Tailored Wellness Program
- Generous Employee Samples & Discount
- Free RTD rail and bus pass
Charlotte’s Web™ provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Charlotte’s Web™ is an at-will employer.