Data Quality Engineer at Adtaxi
We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
MediaNews Group Interactive is looking to hire a Data Quality Engineer to join the team!
The Data Quality engineer provides continuous automated and manual testing of data sets for use in internal data systems and for delivery to various products or internal users. Such data sets can be in several formats, depending on supplier systems and client requirements, including JSON, XML, CSV or RDF. The data quality engineer works in the data warehouse group with data engineers.
The data quality engineer will write testing plans and routines, manage continuous integration and regression testing processes, and be the point person for clearing data for release according to delivery specifications.
- Work with product managers and development leads to create testing strategies
- Work with data engineers to develop automated tests
- Design, monitor and maintain QA reports, KPIs & quality trends for the internal data systems
- Create test plans and test cases
- Execute and automate test cases, and perform bug tracking
- Help create and implement quality processes and requirements
- Experience with AWS Redshift, PostgreSQL or other data stores
- Experience with Python
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with ETL processes
- Knowledge of database design and architecture principles, including in the data
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field or relevant