Data Analyst at Nymbl Science
Nymbl is searching for an outstanding Data Analyst to play a pivotal role in the success of the broader Nymbl organization. The goal of this role will be to turn data into insights, and use those insights to continually improve all aspects of our operational performance. This role will partner with teams across the organization, including product, marketing, success, and operations to devise and execute data-driven business strategy. She or he will have top-notch data analytics and automation skills, along with exceptional communication ability across lines of business.
Please note that this is a Denver, CO role and that we are not currently considering remote candidates.
WHO WE ARE
Nymbl is challenging the belief that older is less.
We’ve developed a scientifically validated digital balance training program that will prevent 1 million falls. It’s an effective and engaging way to train the brain and body to work together, using just a smartphone and in only 10 minutes a day, allowing older adults to preserve and enhance their freedom and enjoyment of life. Up until now, balance training programs have been expensive and high maintenance to implement and haven’t been appealing or scalable enough to be effective. In the US alone, there are 16MM preventable falls at a cost of $30B every year. Nymbl is the proven way for people to see real and lasting improvement, so they try it and stick with it—and then keep living their lives.
Here’s what we’ve accomplished so far:
- Rollouts with multiple major payers and tens of thousands of users
- Recently closed a round of funding
- Identified target market of 300 additional plans
Our Core Values:
- We are older adult experts and champions
- We achieve excellence as a team and as individuals
- We embrace and drive change
- We invite joy
WHO YOU ARE
- You are someone who is passionate about improving the lives of older adults. Our core mission is to prevent 1 million falls – and you’re as excited as we are about this.
- You are obsessed with data and insights. You understand the importance of quality and integrity of data. You can slice things 17 different ways.
- You have a strong analytical mind. You are ready for the challenge of extracting clear, actionable insights from data to improve the success of our marketing and product engagement efforts.
- You can implement and automate scalable processes and reporting that can solve and communicate answers to people who are less technical and analytical.
- You have an unparalleled ability to communicate your results and findings to a variety of people.
- You find it thrilling to imagine being a critical team member in a fast-paced startup environment where learning and iterating happens daily.
- You understand the needs of an early-stage company and you’re willing to do what it takes to help us all be successful.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR NYMBL POSITION
- Work with different areas of the business to drive data and operational reporting and analytics.
- Build, maintain, and enhance dashboards, data models, and data pipelines.
- Identify, develop, and automate a systemic framework to gather important business data.
- Provide governance on data accuracy and ensure integrity of data in key projects and presentations.
- Run processes that use data to identify opportunities to improve enrollment and engagement of users.
- Implement and maintain methodologies for tracking and reporting on key business operational metrics.
- Understand, utilize, and maximize our data.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a data-related field
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
- Proficiency in SQL, and R, Python or related tools
- Passion for creating a data driven culture and delivering value
- Ability to coordinate across teams and disciplines to drive improvement and automation
- Ability to adapt and change quickly, as well as manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively
- Familiarity and comfort with big data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health
- A team and collaborative mentality
- Outstanding communication skills
- Natural curiosity, an inquisitive nature, and a true desire to learn quickly and grow
- An understanding of startup environment and willingness to break through walls
- Demonstrated ability to thrive independently
- The highest level of integrity
Nymbl offers excellent employee benefits, which include health, dental, disability, and 401k retirement plans as well as generous paid time off.