Data Analyst, Value Consulting
Data Analyst | Value Consulting
Vendavo | Remote, Denver, Prague, Stockholm
Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization solutions for business-to-business companies worldwide. Vendavo’s Enterprise Software solutions (On-premise, Mobile and SaaS) include comprehensive pricing analysis, optimization, price setting, and deal execution capabilities that help companies improve profits through the art of science and big data. Leading companies across chemicals, high-tech, industrial manufacturing, and distribution industries leverage Vendavo solutions to drive higher profits. We’re making a difference in business, and we’re looking for energetic, talented professionals to grow our team. If you are someone who is driven to make a global impact and believes in a culture of mutual respect, with focus on customer success, then you need to join us here at Vendavo!
As a Data Analyst, you will apply advanced analytic tools and modeling techniques to derive business insights, solve complex business problems, and improve client outcomes.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
· Work directly with clients and internal teams to conduct rigorous quantitative analyses.
· Translate analysis results into specific and actionable business recommendations.
· Advise client and internal teams on analytical options to address their specific needs.
· Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify software and consulting opportunities with new and existing clients.
· Develop your own and team’s technical, business, and analytical acumen.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
· Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, mathematics, econometrics, engineering, finance, operations research or any related field)
· Hands-on work experience in statistical or heavy numerical analyses (pricing, promotion, financial forecasting, and customer behavior work preferred)
· Expertise in one or more of the following: R (required), PowerBI, Python, MATLAB, SQL, SPSS, SAS, Hadoop, etc
· Knowledgeable of data science techniques: regression, clustering, classifying, Monte Carlo, machine learning, etc
· Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills
· Experience in consulting, a start-up, or other business environment
Why you will like working at Vendavo:
· Nothing’s more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential, and growing organization.
· Working with a team of highly skilled and driven people with a desire to innovate.
· Super collaborative environment, where every opinion matters.
· Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest talent.
· Opportunity to make a difference, excel personally and professionally and have fun.
· Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit and healthy snacks.
· Great Company Benefits.
· Competitive Salary.
· Flexible working hours.