Data Analyst, Product at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive is actively seeking a talented Data Analyst to support our Product Leaders with meaningful data on user trends, interactions and insights that will help drive our product roadmap. This passionate data, analytics, and process-oriented individual, that is comfortable sitting in a high-visibility role where you will be working with operational leaders to help solve the most pressing problems facing teams at FWI. This role will provide data analytics that are going to drive product and operational excellence, implement dashboards, and perform critical analysis. This role will work closely with Product Leaders, Operations Management, and Business Systems teams. The Data Analyst is an exciting opportunity for anyone seeking growth in data analysis, data engineering, and process improvement career fields.
We know there's no such thing as a "perfect" candidate - we're all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Become an expert on FWI Product data, how it is structured and how it flows through various business systems.
- Own and support the data needs of the Product Team at FWI, including capturing requirements and building Power BI dataflows, datasets, reports, and dashboards.
- Automate and maintain new and existing data ingestions using Alteryx and Azure tools such as Synapse Analytics and Data Factory.
- Identify methods to continuously improve data integrity across all data sources.
- Oversee the scheduled processing of various datasets and troubleshoot any problems that arise.
- Assist in maintaining company data dictionary and corresponding governance.
- Remain knowledgeable of FWI departments, policies, and processes.
- 1-3 years of experience with product focused analytics tools for monitoring customer experience and adoption (i.e.. Pendo, Intercomm & Segment)
- 1-3 years of experience working with relational and non-relational databases.
- 1-3 years of experience with CRM systems, Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with ETL software such as Alteryx, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics, or similar.
- Strong desire to learn and grow within the data analytics and data engineering worlds.
- Ability to understand complex product and business systems.
- Ability to work autonomously; prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Able to simplify and communicate complex ideas and information.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills. Must be a team player.
- You have an uncanny ability to work on multiple projects at the same time while balancing expectations.
- You grow strong connections with product leaders and other customers who are not technology professionals.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
Helpful for Success:
- Alteryx Designer Core Certification or similar
- Microsoft Power BI Certification or similar
- Azure Data Certification or similar
- Experience with Python, R, Scala, Julia, or similar
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI's software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We're proud to be one of Built In Colorado's top digital tech companies . At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don't take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
US Benefits Overview