About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
About the role
Robinhood’s Customer Experience team is committed to providing world-class service to our customers -- many of whom are investing for the first time. They will also have a strong analytical and investigatory skillset and will have demonstrated a penchant for using customer reports to help us identify and resolve significant issues.
The CX Speech and Text Analyst will use business insights drawn from analytic software to identify business process and product opportunities within CX and Robinhood. This individual will be instrumental in the implementation & ownership of future speech & text analytic softwares within the Customer Experience organization. Individuals in this role should demonstrate strong program management & trend analysis skills. They are generally tasked with collaborating cross-functionally with partners & key stakeholders throughout Robinhood. They will be responsible for ensuring all team members at Robinhood understand how the organization is performing against our customer experience goals. This is a unique opportunity to grow your leadership skills within a critical, rising function at Robinhood.
Your day to day will involve:
- Developing speech & interaction analysis software functionality to maximize usefulness and ensure impactful insights are drawn
- Analyzing and auditing customer contacts through several live channels in order to provide trend data and feedback to CX team leaders and senior management
- Partnering cross-functionally with several teams & stakeholders to share quality performance issues, identify business opportunities and provide regular reports on overall performance and trends
- Identifying and supporting other opportunities for quality improvement across Customer Experience
- Continually pushing internal and external stakeholders to improve their efforts in quality data collection, reporting, and analytics
- 2+ years experience with speech and customer interaction analytic software
- Experience with implementing new software solutions to existing platforms
- Strong knowledge base of Robinhood customer issue types and workflows
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- FINRA Series 7, 63 licenses required or can be obtained within 4 months
- FINRA Series 9/10 or 24 license preferred
- 2+ years experience in an analyst role for a financial services company or technical support organization
- Attention to detail, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Must be able to act independently and be self-motivated
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.