CX Operations Analyst, BI and Visualizations at Robinhood
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, and Denver, Colorado.
About the role
We are looking for an BI/Visualization Analyst to democratize data and drive data-obsessed decisioning for all employees by helping to lead and manage Robinhood Looker instances. In this particular role, you will lead the Looker administration - managing the governance that allows for responsible data democratization and decisioning with training, guidance, style guides, access controls and SQL / LookML code reviews.
You will additionally assist the BI / Visualizations team in the creation and adoption of visualizations and train the broader CX organizations and business partners how to create their own dashboards. You will create documentation to ensure consistency of reporting and enable self-service among the CX leaders and business partners.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Creating governance, guidance, code reviews, and access controls so that we maintain consistency, quality, and business confidentiality as we scale dashboards across the CX org
- Fostering a data-driven culture with your passion for telling stories with data and your skills surfacing insights through analytics and visualizations
- Influencing change by not only creating insights through visualizations, but also presenting your recommendations at a variety of levels
- Collaborating with business leaders to align reporting and visualizations to business needs, with Data Engineers to optimize our data, and within Analytics to generate ideas and create consistency
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Strong SQL skills and experience in data visualization
- Experience in creating Looker dashboards from end to end, including writing Looker ML code
- Experience creating style guides, coding reviews, governance processes and access controls
- Passion for creating data and metrics documentations to enable self-service reporting, and maintaining the consistency and quality of dashboards
- Proficiency in one or more analytics languages like Python / R etc.
- Degree in a business or quantitative field (engineering, economics, mathematics, business administration)
- Experience in visualizations both from data queries perspective and story-telling perspective
- Experience democratizing data and BI - up-skilling organizations to make data insights self-service
- Experience working with call centers and/or customer experience teams
- Experience working across organizations with various levels and stakeholders to prioritize dashboard needs and align reporting to the business
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.