Customer Analyst at Uplight
Do you dream about creating a more sustainable future? At Uplight, we are motivating energy users and providers to accelerate the clean energy ecosystem. We’re working with over 75 of the world’s leading electric and gas utilities to provide a personalized end-to-end customer energy experience that helps meet and accelerate carbon reduction goals. We are a certified B Corp, enabling us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, and community.
Uplight is seeking a Customer Analyst to help us achieve our ambitious goals for our business and for the planet. You will work closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to calculate and forecast costs, pricing, and energy savings.
What you get to do:
You will be an integral part of our Customer Analytics team, generating quantitative outputs for proposals, opportunities, and ongoing programs.
- Run our models through different scenarios to inform program design and pricing decisions.
- Collect, aggregate, and analyze data to continuously improve our models.
- Work cross-functionally with teams across the organization including but not limited to Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Product, Reporting, and Data Science .
What you will contribute:
- Passion for our mission and the data-driven insights we can deliver to internal and external stakeholders
- Motivation to streamline and automate processes
- Ownership over the model outputs that contribute to winning bids, drive revenue generation, and keep our customers happy
What you bring to Uplight:
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong attention to detail
- Adept time management and prioritization skills
- Familiarity with basic financial and accounting concepts
- 2 years experience in a professional environment performing quantitative work OR the ability to demonstrate your quantitative skills as part of the interview process
- Experience working on remote teams
- Familiarity with energy efficiency and demand response programs
- Experience working with utility companies
What makes working at Uplight amazing:
In addition to all the standard medical and dental benefits, that kick in Day 1, we:
- Are proud to be over 300+ rebels with an important cause by helping to create a more sustainable planet.
- Are committed to the environment, our employees, and our communities.
- Are focused on career growth by following defined career ladders
- Take our work and mission seriously and….we love to laugh
- Provide a 401k Match
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Peer to Peer recognition program
- Management by objectives bonus plan (change if commission role)
- Innovated flexible time off
- Keep you energized with plenty of food and drink (when our offices reopen)
Salary Range: $60,000 to $70,000 (dependent on experience)
Uplight provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.