At Boost Mobile, we deliver value without compromise, continually redefining what's possible from a mobile carrier for more than 9 million customers. We are setting our sights on competing in the prepaid and postpaid retail wireless market as the nation's fourth mobile carrier.
Our wireless teams reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models, and new ways of thinking. Together, we will draw on our legacies of disruption to change the way the world communicates.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
As Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Manager , you will primarily be responsible for defining, creating, and launching cutting-edge features to help us drive continuous improvements to our eCommerce websites. This position requires a high degree of ownership, communication, and attention to detail.
This person must be self-motivated, curious, independent, detail-oriented, and driven to carry out the following primary responsibilities:
- Manage and triage website functionality & sales performance issues for a variety of reported bugs, engaging the correct internal IT resources.
- Provide ideas for improving website conversion and identify ways to improve internal processes, based on analysis and past eCommerce experience.
- Provide quantitative analyses to support the development of profitable marketing strategies
- Support monthly reporting for leadership
- Provide targeting and segmentation solutions to optimize results
- Support the development of financial business cases for new initiatives
- Manage projects with cross-functional teams
- Develop testing strategies
- Collaborate with various teams to create retention strategies and capabilities
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- BA/BS in a technical or business discipline
- 2-5 plus years of Product Manager, Marketing Analyst, Business Analyst or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets, pivot tables, vlookups and other analytical functions
- Experience with Adobe Target
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and visually
- Understanding of marketing concepts and CRM
- Past wireless and/or digital marketing/eCommerce experience a plus
Compensation: $76,300.00/Year - $109,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.