Businessolver delivers market-changing benefits administration technology supported by an intrinsic and unwavering responsiveness to client needs. Our clients trust Businessolver to take care of them and their employees with a configurable and secure SaaS platform and a culture of service, all aimed at total and measurable success and our clients’ complete delight.
We work with some of the most recognizable brands in the U.S. We look to our rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the investment in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to risk, engage their employees with our easy-to-use solution and full suite of communication tools, and empower their employees to use their benefits wisely.
At Businessolver you will have opportunities for individual development through our common language: Trust through transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth attitude. Embrace the reverse golden rule.
The successful Configuration Specialist will need to be relentlessly focused on the integrity of our data and have a willingness to ensure accurate data is sent to our carriers. That way, when an employee needs access to their benefits, they get it! The ideal candidate is a DOER…a to-do list is no match for them! Does it make you want more details? Then this might be a perfect fit for you!
- Responsible for participating in all raw materials review and validation
- Responsible for ensuring system configuration is completed in accordance to requirements documentation
- Support and follow key work process flows for Annual Enrollment, New Services Implementation as well as Acquisitions and Divestitures system build requirements
- Complete self-QA on all system build work
- Establish and follow global process documentation and report any discrepancies in documentation
- Daily touch-base with necessary internal partners associated with current projects or tasks
- Accurately maintain capacity and productivity measurements through utilization of task updates
- Review open tasks daily; prioritize work and escalate when appropriate
- Address any escalated or global issues related to system build for clients
- Active participation in training sessions related to new system functionality and processes
What you need to make the cut:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Strong SQL, MS Access and strong Excel skills preferred
- Strong analytical ability, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to manage projects and multiple priorities at the same time
- Keen attention to detail - you must pay crazy attention to detail without going crazy
- Be a creative thinker - the person who doesn’t settle and always looks for a better way
- Ability to compare large data sets, organize data and summarize findings
- Working knowledge of business processes, system development and process improvements
- Proficient in gathering business requirements, process flows and use cases
- Experience with and strong understanding of various technologies and platforms
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent nearly two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match, among others.
- Smart Casual Dress. No need to suit up, but we also have on-site dry cleaning services for those that prefer to dress-up!
- Weekly catered meals. Breakfast every other Mondays, lunch Wednesdays, and afternoon appetizers on Fridays encourage collaboration across our teams.
- Fully-stocked kitchens. We know it takes fuel to perform, so we provide a kitchen stocked with healthy cereals, fruit, snacks, and beverages to keep you at the top of your game.
- Fitnessolver. If you need a boost, visit our on-site fitness facility to clear your head.
- Massages. With a “work hard/play hard” atmosphere we all need a little stress relief at times.
- Charity and community involvement. Participate in a variety of ways to support those around us.
- Learning & Development. Continue to learn about the industry through our online and instructor-led classes.
- Recognition. Want some swag? Earn tons of it by helping out your co-workers through our employee recognition program.
- Culture. Want a culture most dream of? Most companies talk about it, we live it. Come find out for yourself!
Interested? Great, we look forward to reading your application - make sure it includes:
- A cover letter that highlights why you think you’d be great for the gig, focusing on how your past work experience has prepared you for this kind of position – or why you think you can rock the job even though you don’t have past work experience that’s perfectly aligned.
- Your resume.
You will receive an auto-reply confirming that we've received your application, and you will hear from us again after we've reviewed your application and decided whether or not to move you forward in our recruiting process.
If you do decide to apply, please know that every complete application will be carefully reviewed. Seriously! We know it is a time commitment to prepare an application. We will respect that effort by thoughtfully reviewing every single complete application and we are truly grateful for your interest.
Thanks for your interest in Businessolver!
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for a look at our vibrant culture.