Computer Vision & Machine Learning Specialist
Greater Denver Area
GoSpotCheck is a team of 160+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll leverage your expertise in machine learning, computer vision and image processing to push the GoSpotCheck product lineup into new and exciting use cases. You’ll be the architect and subject matter expert on a growing and dedicated agile team. You’ll take advantage of our large library of constrained images to drive the technical advancements of our image recognition product forward.
What We’ll Achieve
- We will create industry leading computer vision solutions for multiple use cases to help our customers accelerate their businesses.
- Our Customers will fill your inbox with thank you notes after we take the scalable image recognition product to the broader market.
- We’ll rest assured that we have built our image recognition tool on the best technologies available thanks to your passion for discovery and education in emerging tech.
- You’ll play a key role as we build a strong team of computer vision and machine learning experts, setting us up for further success.
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years of professional and/or academic experience in areas related to computer vision, machine learning and image processing.
- You have professional experience building and deploying applications incorporating Python, C, OpenCV and image processing at the pixel level.
- You have experience with natural language processing.
- You have professional experience producing and deploying machine learning applications at scale.
- You come from a company with institutionalized computer vision applications in the market.
- You know the domain technology landscape, and can point to other uses and cases that have been successful.
- You are passionate about teaching others, and are effective in recognizing and tailoring your message to different audiences.
- You can advise on why and where to utilize different languages, libraries and algorithms to engineer the best outcome.
- To you, it doesn’t get much better than taking a POC and developing it into an enterprise level application!
- You collaborate well with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- While not many will outlearn you, you know what you don’t know, and are always transparent in sharing that.
- You have completed an advanced degree in a technical field.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description