Compliance Analyst I at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Regulatory Compliance High Risk Merchant team works collaboratively with merchants, business development teams, relationship managers, transaction risk analysts, credit and legal departments to determine regulatory and reputational risks to protect the company and our partners.
What you will be doing:
Track, review, decision, and communicate enhanced due diligence reviews of High-Risk Merchants. Decision Actimize Alerts. Engage in conversations regarding Regulatory matters with internal and external teams.
- Maintains knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Communicates detailed requirements to LOB, validate solution approach and monitor status.
- Provides compliance reviews and direction for new and expanding products and services.
- Performs periodic reviews and evaluations of FIS merchant activities to validate compliance with applicable laws and regulations or detect regulatory violations, weak controls or other potential areas of exposure.
What you bring:
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Comprehensive knowledge of at least one substantive area of compliance, such anti-money laundering or anti-corruption
Added bonus if you have:
- Have used Actimize
- Worked in Payments Industry
- Prior work in Regulatory compliance topics (FDA, FTC, etc)
- Worked with MSBs or Money Transmission regulations
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.