- Own and lead projects in a complex and fast-growing organization
- Managing project deliverables - negotiate timelines with stakeholders, manage timelines and prioritize business expectations
- End-to-end ownership of system enhancements, regression testing, oversight of change control process
- Keen problem identification, prioritization, and impact analysis
- Requirement gathering, BRD creation and approvals, solution design, implementation, test execution, issue triage and knowledge transfer activities
- Establish key metrics and communicating project progress, solutions, and risks
- Documentation, training, and maintenance of existing and new systems
- Key member for our applications management and be point of contact for missions critical and integrated business systems
- Develop, optimize or overhaul new and existing business processes through system configurations or customizations
- Take part in all areas of Zoom 's software development cycle supporting business analysts, developers and other members of the team
- Support and drive systems compliance by maintaining and reinforcing Zoom policies
- Support the team on triaging any development and deployment issues, bugs and fixes
- Create and update functional and technical documentation
- Develop and deploy metrics to answer key business questions.
- Work closely with senior leadership to understand business challenges, and provide data/analysis for better decision making.
- Communicate complex analysis and insights to senior leaders, both verbally and in writing.
- 3 - 5 years of experience analyzing business requirements, researching solutions, and driving system and process implementations
- Experience navigating requirements across multiple IT systems and an understanding of IT infrastructure
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce.com is required
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in Mathematics, Operations Management Information Systems or related degree
- Must be available outside of business operating hours for system deployments or bug fixes as needed
- Familiarity with CPQ, Billing and Revenue recognition systems and processes
- Familiarity and experience with SAAS Acquisitions, either as a project lead or significant contributor
- Familiarity and experience with New Product and Pricing processes and systems
- Familiarity and experience with Finance, Marketing, and other non Revenue team systems and processes
- Familiarity and experience with Peripheral Revenue teams like SE, CSM, Support, Retention, PSO, MSO, Ops, and their associated systems and processes.
- Familiarity with lead routing and territory management systems and processes
- Experience with self-managing projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience creating BRD's, FRD's and obtaining impacted executive stakeholder approvals
- Experience in project and development methodologies
- Experience with SaaS Enterprise systems and SaaS business operations, including technical change management in JIRA or similar tool
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram