Business Operations Analyst - Voice of the Customer
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, Fox, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
This position will work on developing the Voice of the Customer (VoC) program, as well as other customer facing projects that directly impact the customer experience. This VoC analyst will be responsible for developing models, deploying and owning surveying, and analyzing data from multiple sources, then translate them into actionable insights that drive customer experience improvements and help build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Subject matter expert for the different VoC initiatives including but not limited to owning the VoC roadmap, surveying capabilities, and reporting
- Develop dashboards and work with Analytics to ensure data integrity and accuracy to be able to draw actionable insights, with limited or no direction
- Be an advocate for the customer experience by succinctly communicating insights with proper verification and validation techniques
- Develop strong relationships with cross functional partners to help drive a course of action (new processes, products, etc.,) through VoC insights
- Own and manage relationships with multiple VoC vendors
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful Business Operations Analyst will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year College/technical school preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Passion for advocating for the customer and understanding what motivates their behavior
- Ability to work across multiple areas of the business to develop innovative solutions
- Proven advanced skill level in Microsoft Office and Google products
- Analytical ability, detail-oriented, and capable of managing multiple projects/assignments
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to understand and summarize complex material