Business Intelligence Developer
We’re seeking an entrepreneurial and innovative Business Intelligence Developer to join our Analytics team and help build out our data analytics capabilities! This team and role is a critical element to Evolve’s success and helps position us as an innovator and thought-leader in the vacation rental space.
The Business Intelligence Developer will deliver accurate, digestible data to the company and become an expert on how to find the right data to answer a question. Our dream applicant loves writing performant, complex SQL queries to solve business challenges. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing team and advance Evolve’s mission with data insights!
Provide clean, transformed data to analytics team and stakeholders for analysis
Write complex SQL queries as well as monitor and optimize query performance
Implement automated data quality checks and processes
Design, develop, maintain, and optimize ETL pipelines
Create reports and dashboards to monitor business performance and audit key processes
Assist with maintenance and updates of Periscope (BI tool)
A related four-year undergraduate degree
Advanced SQL skills
At least 2 years experience in BI role
Experience with Python or R a plus
Experience with BI platform such as Looker or Periscope a plus
Strong collaboration skills: you thrive working in a collaborative team environment, but you're comfortable working independently when necessary
An engaged, self-motivated attitude that leads to a natural ability to work with minimal supervision
An analytical mind: all of your decisions are data-driven and supported by the data and research you’ve collected
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay and health insurance packages that include 100% employer-paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.